Nov 14, 2015

Laura Mercier : le petite souffles souffle body creme collection

Laura Mercier : le petite souffles souffle body creme collection

laura mercier souffle body creme is my most favorite body cream. Texture like whipped cream. High moisturizing effect. Fragrance is long-lasting all day. I use the amber vanille for years. It is very sweet and luxury fragrance. This time I bought it because I wanted to try using other products.
6 Souffle Body Creme (2 oz. plastic jar )
Ambre Vanille : Sweet and feminine rich vanilla fragrance
Fresh Fig : Sweet and elegant fragrance
Creme de Pistache : Bitter and sweet pistachio fragrance
Almond Coconut Milk : Sweet and gentle almond coconut milk fragrance
Creme Brulee : Sweet creme brulee fragrance such as desserts.
Tarte au Citron : Fresh and sweet fragrance

Since plastic jar is light. It is perfect for travel and mobile.
I like the fresh fig. Not too sweet, it is classy elegant fragrance. Next time I will buy a full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment