Oct 11, 2015

Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate

Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate

Beauty oil is the essential beauty item for me. Especially this season, dry skin is worrisome. Because I have some beauty oil, I always distinguish them in accordance with the condition of the skin. I am very happy because the new beauty oil from my favorite Kiehl's was released.
This is a beauty oil suitable for use in the morning. It is very unique product.
Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate
Blend of Ginger Roots, Sunflower,Tamanu Oils
After smorgasm, I have smoother texture than Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. After morning cleansing, I blend the oil 2-3 drops of moisturizer. And I massage the face and neck. After that, I put on makeup as usual It's just work, my skin does not dry until evening. I can keep good skin condition all day long.
I like it very much. I think that this is the best beauty oil for morning.

Kiehl's Beauty Haul in Los Angeles
Ultra facial cream
I also purchased Ultra facial cream. I have been using for years. It's very my essential skin care product. When I go to the United States or Canada, I buy this product every times.
free samples !
Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution 
Midnight Recovery Concentrate 
Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate 
Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream 
I already have these full-size bottles. I got these for travel ! Especially I really love Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment