Oct 3, 2015

Toriten (chicken tempura) 

Toriten (chicken tempura) 

Toriten chicken tempura is Oita Prefecture local cuisine in Japan.
The other day, I had a lunch with my best friend at chicken food specialty restaurant "Tori-tetsu" in Nakano, Tokyo.
We ordered Toriten set meal and Massa Man curry with additional.
Massa Man curry is a curry of Thailand that are popular recently in Japan.
It is very spicy, but curry that taste sweet and rich at the same time.
Chicken is breast meat.It is not greasy. Soy and sesame sauce is delicious.
Toriten meal (chicken tempura)
Toriten
Massa Man curry
Cabbage and paprika and lettuce salad
rice
miso soup with tofu and green onion
raw egg

Raw egg is for egg over rice.
I did not eat raw egg because I have an allergy. My friend was saying that it was delicious.
Massa Man curry was very very spicy for us.
We ordered iced coffee with extra milk to cool the tongue...
It was a very healthy tasty lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment