Oct 10, 2015

Gallette bretonne

Gallette bretonne

I went to Maison Bretonne in Sasaduka, Shibuya to eat gallette the other day.
It's gallette specialty restaurant near my workplace.
Buckwheat flour 100%. It is a thin, and crisp dough. It is very tasty.
It is a restaurant that has been featured in television and magazines.
I ordered "gallette complete lunch".
Gallette bretonne
Egg, Parisian-style ham, Gruyere cheese, 

Organic Pumpkin
We can choose the vegetables from several kinds. I chose the seasonal vegetables pumpkin. It was very tasty gallette.
Potage of cauliflower
It was delicious very creamy. It was elegant seasoning.
Black tea after a meal
Tea was also delicious. I was able to spend comfortably.

It's 1150 Yen (about $ 9) including gallette with vegetable and potage or salad and drink (tea or coffee or apple juice)
If you want to eat authentic gallette made by the French chef born in Bretonne, I recommend this restaurant.

maison bretonne official website (Japanese and French)
http://maisonbretonne-galette.com/?lang=ja

No comments:

Post a Comment