Jul 3, 2014

My Favorite Eyeshadow Palettes : the Balm, urban decay, lorac, stila, estee lauder

My Favorite Eyeshadow Palettes : the Balm, urban decay, lorac, stila, estee lauder
the Balm
NUDE EYESHADOW PALETTE
Shimmer beautiful color eyeshadow, cute design.
I love stand-offish, seductive
I have purchased at PLAZA in Japan.
Urban Decay NAKED 2
I think everyone has this palette. I purchased in New York. 
I love BOOTYCALL, HARF BAKED, YDK. I love brown color eyeshadow. 
Since naked 3 did not buy have sold out. I think I'm going to buy next time.
LORAC PRO FACE
BEIGE shimmer
BROWN and ESPRESSO matte
Very useful for travel and carry. 
LORAC eye shadow is very beautiful color and long-lasting.
stila
in the light eye shadow palette
My usual look, my favorite color is kitten, bubbly, sunset. 
It is easy to draw also soft brown eyeliner that is attached.
ESTEE LAUDER
eye shadow palette limited edition
Very elegant color, lilac is my favorite, especially beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment