Jul 5, 2014

My Favorite Beauty Oils : josie maran, algenist, kiehl's, weleda, neal's yard

My Favorite Beauty Oils : josie maran, algenist, kiehl's, weleda, neal's yard
JOSIE MARAN
100% Argan Oil
Very moisture and very gentle for sensitive skin, In the winter it is an indispensable oil. Argan oil is very popular in Japan.
ALGENIST
Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil
For dry and line on face.
When I use this at night, my skin is rejuvenation in the morning.
Kiehl's
midnight recovery concentrate
I am using for years. I use this every night. This is amazing product. It is healed in lavender fragrance.
WELEDA
Regeneration
For body massage and moisturizing
NEAL'S YARD remedies
Detox Toning Oil
For body massage 
Smell is is unique. I have a massage with a massage brush of neal's yard remedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment