Jul 8, 2014

My favorite body lotions for dry skin : bliss, laura mercier, victoria's secret, derbe

My favorite body lotions for dry skin : bliss, laura mercier, victoria's secret, derbe
bliss
high intensity
24-heaven
healing body balm, very relaxing and good smell. I bought at sephora online.
Next time I'm going to order the larger size.
laura mercier
amber vanille souffle body creme
Gorgeous vanilla smell and very moisturizing.
Next time I will buy a regular size.
victoria's secret
such a flirt
Hydrating body lotion, starfruit and white orchid. This is a limited edition.
victoria's secret
amber romance
ultra-moisturizing hand and body cream
I love amber romance. I am using for years. Since the victoria's secret is not in Japan, I buy a lot when I went overseas. Very moisturizing, smell last longer throughout the day.
Derbe
orchid and blackcurrant (discontinued)
rose and blackberry
Very luxury smell. I purchased at Amazon. Italian organic cosmetic brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment