Jul 1, 2014

JUICE BEAUTY skincare products

JUICE BEAUTY skincare products

I love organic cosmetics.
My Organic Cosmetics debut was Juice Beauty. At the time, my skin was rough, but I did not improve even through in dermatology, and I met Juice Beauty, rough skin was improved.
I felt the natural healing power.
Juice Beauty
Green Apple brightening gel cleansing
Peel full strength, SPF 15 moisturizer
Age defy moisturizer
Age defy serum 
I bought at wholefoods in Los Angeles. I love green apple collection. Excellent for sun-damaged and aging skin. Peeling mask and cleansing of Juice Beauty is skin-friendly, I think the most effective.
Juice Beauty
cleansing milk, cleansing gel, hydrating mist
I bought at wholefoods in Portland. Deeply cleanse and remove impurities. clear while hydrates. It is to be sad no longer buy at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment