Nov 30, 2014

My Favorite Makeup Remover

My Favorite Makeup Remover

I have used many makeup remover.
There are 3 important points that I choose a remover each time.
Can I remove makeup tightly easily by once?
Is it gentle with skin?
Does that have the keeping moist effect?
These are the remover I'd like to recommend.
ESTEE LAUDER  Take It Away
MAMA BUTTER cleansing milk
DHC cleansing oil
BIODERMA sensibio H2O 
CAUDALIE cleansing water
MAMA BUTTER
CLEANSING MILK
This doesn't use synthetic artificial color, mineral oil, ester parahydroxybenzoate and a silicon at all by a product of a Japanese company. It blends 10 kinds of organic botanical plants raw material and is cleansing milk of the fragrance of the organic lavender. 
This fragrance and texture are really similar to Jurlique "replenishing cleansing lotion". 
The price is 1500 yen ( approximately $ 13 ). It's much less expensive than Jurlique. 
I love Jurlique though... When I'm not wearing waterproof mascara, I can remove makeup easily by once. This is the very good fragrance, and when I use this, I feel relaxation and grace every time. It seems to be sold in Taiwan as well as Japan and other Asian countries.
DHC
DEEP CLEANSING OIL
This is also a product of a Japanese company, but It's sold in a lot of countries now. 
I have tried various cleansing oil, the cleansing effect is excellent and this is gentlest with skin with natural olive oil and is moistened while washing. I also can remove waterproof mascara. 
It's low-price and every drugstores are sold in Japan, so I can buy easily.
BIODERMA
Sensibio H2O
This is very famous cleansing water. It doesn't seem to be sold in the United States, but it is sold at most drugstores in Japan. This is cleansing water of wipe type. The cleansing effect is also excellent. I can also remove waterproof mascara easily. After wiping makeup, my skin can feel like being graceful and very refreshing. I'm using this at on-board of an airplane mainly. I like I wash my face, and to remove a makeup basically, so I use this at the place where I can't wash my face casually mainly.
CAUDALIE
MAKEUP REMOVER
CLEANSING WATER
Organic grape water and Camomile 
This is also cleansing water of the wipe type.
The cleansing effect is excellent and this is also gentle with skin. The very refreshing good fragrance of like citrus. I think BIODERMA has the keeping moist effect more than this after wiping up a makeup. I like this organic natural fragrance very much. But CAUDALIE isn't sold in Japan. When I went to New York in September, I bought this. There is no Sephora in Japan. I often order online shopping of Sephora from Japan, but Sephora can't ship CAUDALIE off to Japan. I don't know why. But it seems NordStrom can ship CAUDALIE off to Japan. It's expensive though...
ESTEE LAUDER
Take It Away
Gentle Eye and Lip
Long Wear Makeup Remover


Water-based, cream-gel formula of wipe type 
When removing special makeup like Halloween, I use this. I rarely use waterproof mascara or long wear lipstick. So I can remove usual makeup by products above mentioned. There are no chances when I use this so much, but I can remove every kind of makeup perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment