Nov 25, 2014

Beauty Haul : Jurlique Herbal Recovery Age Prevention Essentials

Jurlique  Herbal Recovery Age Prevention Essentials

Protest against the first sighs of aging with multi-vitamins and antioxidants to help recover your skin's healthy glow.
Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum, Night Cream, Eye Cream
These three are an existence saved at the time of the trouble of skin for me.
These reduce the roughness of my skin.  And These have the moisturizing effect firmly to the depths of skin. These are recommended especially on the severe day of dryness.
Julique 
Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum


15 kinds of botanical ingredients and new Jurlique's original ingredients" naturadiance PB18 " are blended. These make my skin soft and give grace. When I finished using one bottle of this, the stain of my under eye had disappeared. I realized natural power of organic cosmetics.
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Night Cream

The active ingredient of botanical plant which maintains grace firmly is blended with the natural vitamins selected carefully. This heightens the original basic power of skin which it has, and maintains it to a fresh healthy skin.Since this was very light texture, I suspected whether this would have an effect, but this gave tightening and tension and moisturization in a night to my skin. I have used regularly since then.
Jurlique
Herbal Recovery Eye Cream


A high performance antioxidant eye cream, features powerful botanical plants oils help to improve various troubles in eyes, and this gives and refreshes grace around delicate eyes.
Moisturizing effect is high is it light texture. It is preventing that wrinkles of eyes are made.
Even if dark circle appearance, this improves my dark circle in a night each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment