Mar 23, 2018

Restaurant Shuminoe lunch

Restaurant Suminoe lunch in Shinjuku, Tokyo

I went again to the restaurant "Suminoe" which I introduced the other day.
"Suminoe" is a very popular Japanese-style creative dish restaurant located in the basement of Shinjuku station. As usual it was crowded and entered in line.
This time I ordered meat dish lunch.
Appetizer
Squid with vinegar miso sauce
Mashed pumpkin
Taro with cauliflower sauce
Clams and bamboo shoots and buckwheat seeds risotto

Herb-flavored grilled chicken
Herb-flavored (shallot, anchovies, parsley) grilled chicken with paprika sauce
Beans, tomatoes, potatoes, taro, cashew nuts
French bread of wheat and rye
Simple homemade wheat and rye French bread.
Strawberry ice cream
Caramelized bar is on the top of ice cream and coffee

This meal is about $ 14.
Also this time I ate delicious Japanese taste creative French cuisine.
The taste of each material stands out, especially vegetables are delicious.
Ice cream is milky and delicious with elegant sweetness.
I think I will come again. It is a nostalgic Japanese restaurant. Please try it if you are interested. I will recommend it.

Restaurant Suminoe official web site
https://www.suminoe.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment