Dec 22, 2016

French Toast at Cafe AALIYA

French Toast at Cafe AALIYA

Cafe AALIYA is near the intersection of Shinjuku 3-chome, Tokyo. The specialty is French toast. It is a very famous and popular cafe. Because the workplace is near, I visit several times a month. It's one of my favorite cafe. This time I ordered "French toast plate".
French Toast Plate at Cafe AALIYA
French toast with whipped cream and cinnamon powder, vegetable and chicken soup, iced tea

French toast was like a pancake with fluffy texture, it was a delicious French toast with sweet taste.
The soup was also very tasty. Soup is for lunch time only.
I can not make such a fluffy French toast by myself.
If you want to eat delicious French toast in Japan, I recommend this cafe. Please try it if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment