Dec 15, 2016

Birthday Dinner at "Ristorante AL FARO"

Birthday Dinner at "Ristorante AL FARO"

I had a my birthday dinner with best friend the other day. This restaurant is a place where we sometimes use. We had a birthday celebration at this restaurant last year as well. This is a members-only Italian restaurant in Shinjuku, Akebonobashi.
We enjoyed a very tasty dinner. And we had a great time.
I would like to thank my best friend. I have passed 22 years who become friends with her !
I got a handmade fashionable cape from her for birthday gift.
I sincerely thank her. She is the one and only best friend !
Aperitif :
Savoy (sparkling wine with lime and luchee liqueur)
Antipasto misto del giorno (Assorted appetizers):
Roast beef, smoked pork with red beets, Terrine of chicken thighs, caprese, smoked ham, yellotail carpaccio with quail of spinach
Soup :
Zuppa creme di porro (cream soap of green onion)
Primo piatto :
Short pasta with chestnut and walnut cream sauce
Secondo piatto :
Carre'di maiale in carbonade (Pork sparribs stewed in beer)
Dolce misto (Assorted dessert) :
Pine nut cake, orange sorbet, chocolate mousse, crema catalana
After that, we were happily chatting over a cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment