Aug 12, 2016

Fashion Haul in Vancouver

Fashion Haul in Vancouver

Since Canada has a higher consumption tax, usually I do not do much shopping in Canada.
But the Canadian dollar is weak, I purchased a favorite American brand clothes and bags in Vancouver.
MARC JACOBS
Canvas Chipped Studs Shoulder Tote
One of the purposes of my trip was to buy this bag.
I fell in love with the metal studs design of this bag.
Cotton fabric roomy tote. It is very cute and casual.
IVANKA TRUMP
Lightweight Wrap Dress
Tommy Hilfiger
Lace-up dress
Cynthia Rowley
Empire waist dress
Because I am a small, it is difficult to find American brand clothes of my size.
High waistline dress suits me. 
Which dress will also be worn all year round.
Victoria's Secret
The Angel Sleep Tee
When I go to the United States or Canada, I always buy this T-shirt.
It is my ordinary sleep wear. Angel sleep Tee + Gap pure body modal shorts is my favorite style.

No comments:

Post a Comment