Aug 11, 2016

Executive Hotel Le Soleil in Vancouver

Executive Hotel Le Soleil in Vancouver

During the trip, I stayed in this hotel.
I have stayed several times in "Executive Hotel" in the United States. It was very cozy, so comfortable every time. So I chose "Executive Hotel" again. Location and free Wi-Fi is also a decisive factor.
The hotel is located in the downtown, it is close to Sky Train Burrard Station.
It is close to Vancouver Art Gallery and Nordstrom, Holt Renfrew, and Pacific Centre. It is a convenient location for shopping and sightseeing.
Near the hotel, there is also a bus stop towards the North Vancouver and West Vancouver.
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom (One Queen Bed)
Bedroom and living room have completely separate.
Not only the refrigerator, there is a freezer, it was very convenient.
In spacious space, it was a good very comfortable bed.
Irons and ironing board in the closet, umbrella are also provided.
Since it rains well in Vancouver, I'm so glad that umbrella has been prepared.
There was Aveda bath and body products.
I don't use bath and body supplies equipped usually, but I tried to use because of Aveda.
I like the rosemary mint shampoo. It was perfect for hot summer.
Very clean shower room of the marble.
I wish if there is a bathtub.
A view from the 15th floor room.
Look in the distance is the Harbour Center, a landmark tower in Vancouver.
It was very comfortable to spend. The staff was also very kind.
During the trip, I went to, such as West Vancouver, Richmond, Gastown, Canada Place, Stanley Park, it was convenient to where to go. I have stayed in various hotels in Vancouver. Location, comfort, price, free Wi-Fi ... Overall, I think this hotel is best.
I would like to use the next time again.

Executive Hotel Le Soleil in Vancouver
http://lesoleilhotels.com/vancouver/home/

No comments:

Post a Comment