Mar 12, 2016

Beauty Haul : Kiehl's

Beauty Haul : Kiehl's

My daily skin care products are mostly Kiehl's.
Especially I am using the "Ultra facial cream" and "Powerful strength line reducing concentrate" from a decade ago. These are the perfect products for my dry sensitive skin.
When my skin drying is severe, massage with Ultra Facial Cream and 2-3 drops of beauty oil.
The skin will be very smooth. It is very recommended.
Here is what I bought the other day.
Kiehl's
Ultra Facial Cream (limited edition)
Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate
Daily Reviving Concentrate
Ultra Facial Cream is limited edition "Sakura green".
In 2011, Fukushima and Tohoku regions in Japan, about 20,000 people were killed or missing by the damage of the earthquake and tsunami.
It is a charity project to plant cherry trees in the area of the earthquake damage.
The purpose is to heal the victims, is because we do not forget the tragedy.
Since the stock has run out, I also purchased "powerful strength line reducing concentrate" and "daily reviving concentrate". I'm using "powerful strength line reducing concentrate" every morning and night, "daily reviving concentrate" every morning.
I am also using "powerful wrinkle and pore reducing cream and eye cream" depending on skin condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment