Mar 6, 2016

About Me

Welcome to my blog "Rose Diamond"

I'm so glad that you're checking my blog!


I'm Ayumi, 30s who lives in Tokyo, Japan.
After I graduated from the College of Pharmacy, I have been working as a pharmacist in a pharmacy.
I am writing in English because I want to read this blog to a lot of people.
About 10 years ago, I lived for a year in Canada for study related to my job. But my English is not fluent. I also still continue to study now. There may be a typographical error and omissions, I'm sorry.

I created this blog few years ago based on what I personally like.
I love cosmetics, beauty, fashion, travel, photography. And I want to introduce about my Japanese life and culture.

Here you'll find...

beauty posts : cosmetics, beauty products reviews, recommendations
travel posts : domestic and overseas travel
food : restaurant reviews, recommended food
Japanese life and culture : my usual life in Tokyo and my recommended place in Japan  

I hope you enjoy your time here browsing !
Please be sure to check back again soon.

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment