Dec 14, 2015

MAC holiday collection : Irresistibly Charming Pigments and Glitter / Gold

MAC holiday collection : Irresistibly Charming Pigments and Glitter / Gold
A mini kit of Glamour gold and nude color "Glitter & Pigment"in black chic clutch case.

Glitter and pigment mini kit's a Holiday limited edition, but I was not able to buy it last year. Because it was sold out in the Release Date. This year I had decided to buy absolutely. I bought it reserves this year.
I was also attracted by a mini kit of Blue and Purple, but I chose the gold that can be used in various scenes.

Naked : Fleshy beige pearlized pigments
Bronze Gold: Light Sand Shimmer pigments
Out All Night: deep bronze shimmer pigments
Bronze: bronze glitter
< How to use I recommend >
It is also recommended to nail art rather than eye makeup only.
Around the eyes : It put on top of the eye shadow. It is also recommended to put on eyeliner and mascara.
Inner corner of the eye, the outer corner of the eye : highlights and accents.
Nail Art : It put before the nail polish dries.

It is an item that can be utilized in various scenes. I like it very much. I strongly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment