Dec 26, 2015

Birthday Dinner with my best friend

Birthday Dinner with my best friend

I had a my birthday dinner with best friend the other day. This restaurant is a place where we sometimes use. Last year we had a birthday celebration at this restaurant.
We enjoyed a very tasty dinner. And we had a great time.
I would like to thank my best friend. I have passed 21 years who become friends with her !
I got a very cute cooking supplies birthday gift from her.
I sincerely thank her. She is the one and only best friend !
Ristorante Al Faro : Members-only Italian restaurant
Aperitif: Kir Imperial and Bellini
Appetizer platter : yellowtail carpaccio, octopus salad, caprese, raw ham
 Soup : cauliflower potage with truffle sauce
 Risotto : spice flavor of the risotto of veal
Meat dish : porcini flavor of chicken and vegetable with cream sauce
Dessert platter : chocolate cake, raspberry sorbet, orange mousse, crema catalana

After that, we were happily chatting over a cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment