Jun 27, 2014

SEPHORA HAUL : tarte

SEPHORA HAUL : tarte

tart is one of my favorite cosmetic brands. I like natural cosmetics because it's sensitive skin. The natural brand is gentle to the skin, but skin care supplies do not feel the effect, makeup supplies are few kinds, and often it is not possible to enjoy makeup much.
Tart's makeup supplies are abundant and attractive, skin care products are not only gentle to the skin, but also feel the effect. I think that it is a very good cosmetic brand.
Amazonian clay 12 hour blushbutter lipstick
skintuitive lip and cheek
energylash enhancing primerpure
maracuja oil and c-brightner eye treatment
Amazonian clay 12 hour blush 
peaceful and exposed
I use "exposed" instead of bronzer."peaceful" is very cute peachy pink color golden shimmer. Container is also cute.
Amazonian butter lipstick plummy rose
Creamy lipstick. It is a very natural rose color.
skintuitive lip and cheek set energy
limited edition
Lip balm is cool as menthol. Both lip balm and blush stick are faintly pink color.
lash enhancing primer
I tried a variety eyelash primer, but I think this is the best. I think eyelashes became healthy.
pure maracuja oil
maracuja c-brightner eye treatment
limited edition
This eye cream is very moisturizing and very gentle for sensitive skin. Maracuja oil is not so greasy and no fragrance. I like the eye cream very much. I will buy regular size next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment