Jun 27, 2014

SEPHORA HAUL : skincare, mascara, brush, Julique

SEPHORA HAUL : skincare, mascara, brush, Julique

skin bender pamper your skin with our obsessions
lash stash to go
face and eye travel tool kit
rosebud strawberry lip balm and salve
jurlique age prevention essentials
skin bender pamper your skin
with our obsessions
Josie Maran argan oil is my favorite. I use it every night to my face and nail.
I also like bliss 24-heaven and origins cleanser. bliss 24-heaven is so moisturizing and nice smell like vanilla.origins cleanser is very gentle and clear.
lash stash to go
BareMinerals, blinc, LANCOME, Too Faced, tarte travel size mascara set
Blinc mascara amplified is my favorite product. I use it everyday. It is fine and beautiful finished with long lasting.
face and eye travel tool kit
For travel and everyday mobile.
These brush are very soft and easy to use.
rosebud strawberry lip balm
rosebud salve
I always use them at night. It's very moisturizing and recovery for my rough lip and hand.
It's a little greasy. So I'm wearing silk gloves while I'm sleeping. 
jurlique age prevention essentials
Jurlique is one of my favorite cosmetic brand. I like natural texture and fragrance. Since Herbal Recovery eye cream has not been sold in Japan, I am looking forward to using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment