Feb 18, 2017

NARS Velvet Lip Glide and Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner

NARS Velvet Lip Glide and Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner

NARS is one of my favorite cosmetic brands.
I like NARS lip gloss, lipstick, lip liner, highlighter and blush.
Especially my favorites are lip gloss (Orgasm, Dolce Vita), blush (Orgasm), highlighter (Albatross).
Semi-mat lip gloss was newly released from NARS, so I was looking forward to it.
Matt lip gloss is very popular, and it is good because it is long-lasting, but I am concerned about drying.
Finally I found a lip gloss moisturized with long lasting.
NARS Velvet Lip Glide (Mineshaft)
Larger than life long-wear Eyeliner
(Via Veneto)
NARS Velvet Lip Glide
(Mineshaft - poppy red
)
This color is similar to MAC Russian Red. It is bright red.
It is very smooth and moisturizes. And it is long lasting. It has a sweet scent like vanilla.
NARS Velvet Lip Glide
(Mineshaft - poppy red
)
It is comfortable to wear. Moisturizing and glossy and smooth texture.
I liked it very much.
Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner
(Via Veneto - black
)
I bought a velvet lip glide and got this eyeliner for free.
It was my first time to use the NARS eyeliner. I usually use MAC or Revlon eyeliner.
This eyeliner is very long lasting. But it is very dry and not creamy, and it hurt to draw a line over my eye. I think that Mac powerpoint eye pencil or Revlon colorstay eye liner is easier to draw and long-lasting.
This eyeliner does not seem to suit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment