Jul 25, 2016

Beauty Haul : Drugstore

Beauty Haul : Drugstore

I bought a scrub and make-up products.
Since Neutrogena purifying pore scrub has a high rating in the Amazon, I was really interested.
Except Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain, these are not sold in Japan.
I wanted to buy the Neutrogena cosmetics and Milani as well. But they were not sold in Vancouver.
Neutrogena Naturals : purifying pore scrub
St. Ives : Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
Cetaphil : Moisturizing Lotion
7th Heaven : Manuka Honey Peel-Off (purifying) and Passion Peel-Off (helps peel away dead cells)
LOREAL : 24hr infallible eyeshadow 892 Amber Rush
ALMAY : Smart Shade Butter Kiss 50 berry-light medium
REVLON : Colorburst Balm Stain 045 Romantic
REAL TECHNIQUES : Shading brush (eye) and Blush brush (finish)

<Review>

Neutrogena Naturals : purifying pore scrub

Willowbark and jojoba scrub is very gentle.
After use, the skin is very clean and refreshing.
I like it very much. It is sad because it is not sold in Japan.

St. Ives : Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub

It is very similar to Burt's Bees Peach & Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub.
It is very very gentle. After use, my skin is clean and moist. But blackhead doesn't improve. I prefer Neutrogena.

Cetaphil : Moisturizing Lotion

I really wanted to use this product.
I heard that the product has been developed by the American pharmacist. So I was interested.
It is very moisturizing. I can also use without problems for my sensitive skin.
I like it very much. It has been sold in Japan, but it is very expensive. I do not know whether it can continue to use it.

7th Heaven : Manuka Honey Peel-Off (purifying) and Passion Peel-Off (helps peel away dead cells)

I bought I wanted to feel the mood of tropical spa.
It was not very gentle for my sensitive skin.
I think it is good as a unique souvenir.

LOREAL : 24hr infallible eyeshadow 892 Amber Rush (spicy bronze)

powder-cream texture, very long-lasting, very intense gorgeous color.
I like it very much. I'm so sad it is not sold in Japan.

ALMAY : Smart Shade Butter Kiss 50 berry-light medium

It is very similar to Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick
very moisturizing and smooth

REVLON : Colorburst Balm Stain 045 Romantic

I have matte balm "striking" "standout" "sultry". I had never used balm stain.
It is a refreshing peppermint scent.
The color is similar to stand out, but faintly coloring.
It looks naturally healthy. l like it.

REAL TECHNIQUES : Shading brush (eye) and Blush brush (finish)

I already have "core collection" "stippling brush".
Very easy to use, I really like them.
I'm using "blush brush" for setting powder brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment