Jul 25, 2015

Pasta Kitchen in Nakano

Pasta Kitchen in Nakano
We had a lunch with my friend in Nakano, Tokyo the other day.
This restaurant is "Pasta Kitchen".
It is a popular restaurant where we can eat more than 50 kinds of Italian pasta.
It is a reasonable price. It was 1000 yen (about $ 12) with a free drink.
It was lunch time, it was crowded and bustling.
We ate separately by half.
Tomato sauce pasta with sausage and eggplant
I ordered "Tomato sauce pasta with sausage and eggplant". It was a homely taste. Pasta is al dente. Especially eggplant was savory and delicious.
Pasta with white meat sauce
My friend ordered "Pasta with white meat sauce" (White source version Bolognese). It was also Japan's homely taste. It was creamy and faintly sweet and gentle taste. My friend has loved the past with white meat sauce, she told me to order every time.
It was very delicious as the pasta of the Japanese style.
Anyway we had a great time !

No comments:

Post a Comment